Powerpatent is focused on the use of the intellectual property to assist electronics clients in achieving their business goals and increasing shareholder value. Our integrated IP model combines the expertise of our team across procurement, defense, and enforcement to optimize all aspects of our clients’ IP strategies.
We understand that success depends on our larger team of both our professionals and our clients. We work closely with the top management of our clients when providing advice on technology patenting and deals. This includes strategic, patent procurement, licensing negotiation, litigation, and other critical stages. This collaboration includes optimizing clients’ IP, including training technical teams and in-house counsel, creating enforcement-ready portfolios, negotiating licensing agreements, performing IP due diligence for investment and acquisition opportunities, and protecting or enforcing their intellectual property rights.
Our IP professionals are able to offer counsel and assist clients in a wide range of electronic sectors. They draw on years of experience, thought leadership, advanced educational training, and decades of practical business and engineering knowledge to develop the necessary skills to help clients achieve business goals in a variety of electronics sectors, including:
- Digital and analog circuits
- Computer architecture and computer systems
- Coding, cryptography and compression
- Data storage
- Electronic design automation
- Flexible electronics
- Architecture and applications for graphics processing units
- Integrated circuits
- Applications and e-commerce via the Internet
- Lighting — Plasma and solid-state
- Systems, memory circuits and technologies
- MEMS Manufacturing and applications
- Mobile communication and computing
- Materials engineering, nanotechnologies and quantum-effect devices
- Communications and networking
- Optoelectronics & photonics
- Near-field and RF communications
- Semiconductor structures, processes, devices, lithography, and manufacturing equipment
- 3-D printing
We represent both emerging and mature companies in the technology space. Our focus has always been on innovation. Some of the most significant technological breakthroughs have been made by our team.