Guide To Patent Analyzer
Benefit of using Patent Analyzer
- Consistency and accuracy checkPatentAnalyzer™ can be used to verify the consistency and accuracy of your patent draft in terms of claims, literature, and terminology.
- Analysis of publications or patentsAnalyze public patent text documents to determine if your application is comparable to other patent applications.
- Citation source searchYou can search directly for patents and publications in your space and then analyze one or more of the patents/publications.
- Research and comparison of claim componentsComparing claim components, terminology, and wording in multiple documents in patents or your document.
- Wording and Terminology CheckA list of cases should be compiled that includes references to and interpretations of key terms and formulas within your patent document. PatentAnalyzer™ can find and report terminology using the user's dictionary.
How patent analyzer work
We provide insight and analysis to assist our users in making informed decisions. Our machine learning (ML) stack allows us to build precise custom entity recognition models and extract insights from legal documents such as patent documents. We are constantly looking for new ways to apply natural language processing to improve our patent analytics.