Companies in a variety of industries have the opportunity to benefit from smart vehicles including cars and planes. PatentPC’s integrated team assists clients in addressing IP issues associated with hardware/software and communications technologies across all technical, legal, and industry disciplines.
Powerpatent has the expertise and resources necessary to tackle the challenges of smart vehicles and take advantage of the many opportunities that the technology offers. Our lawyers, patent agents, technical specialists, and technical specialists are experts in a variety of fields related to computer vision, sensors, and autonomous vehicles. These include materials science, engineering, computer science and software, nanotechnology, robotics, and material science.
Safety, mobility, convenience, and convenience are the most promising future prospects for autonomous vehicles. Autonomous driving systems are designed to be vigilant and obey speed limits and anticipate what other road users might do before making safe driving choices. Autonomous driving technology could allow blind to drive themselves and not rely on others for transportation. It could help elderly people remain connected to their communities and be active after they are unable to drive safely. Autonomous driving technology can improve safety and speed up the delivery of goods with last-mile delivery changing how goods get shipped.
Our IP professionals are able to offer counsel and assist clients in a wide range of electronic sectors. They draw on years of experience, thought leadership, advanced educational training, and decades of practical business and engineering knowledge to develop the necessary skills to help clients achieve business goals in a variety of electronics sectors, including:
- Digital and analog circuits
- Computer architecture and computer systems
- Coding, cryptography and compression
- Data storage
- Electronic design automation
- Flexible electronics
- Architecture and applications for graphics processing units
- Integrated circuits
- Applications and e-commerce via the Internet
- Lighting — Plasma and solid-state
- Systems, memory circuits and technologies
- MEMS Manufacturing and applications
- Mobile communication and computing
- Materials engineering, nanotechnologies and quantum-effect devices
- Communications and networking
- Optoelectronics & photonics
- Near-field and RF communications
- Semiconductor structures, processes, devices, lithography, and manufacturing equipment
- 3-D printing
Powerpatent has the expertise and resources necessary to tackle the challenges of smart vehicles and take advantage of the many opportunities that the technology offers. Our lawyers, patent agents, technical specialists, and technical specialists are experts in a variety of fields related to vehicular engineering. These include materials science, engineering, computer science and software, biotechnology, nanotechnology, robotics, and material science. To maximize your IP potential in additive manufacturing, get involved with our autonomous vehicles group.